Tuesday 12 July 2011

slow down

The past can not ever catch up. Even if you slow down, walk backwards it will not come to pass. It has been done gone and it is time to move on. The sun is slowing and the world is getting a little strange killing of the poor still the richman's game. Murdock is he as dirty as Blair and Bush? Did he pull the strings is he the cook? Has fate got a date with this funny looking man? Is his time over? Or is it all part of his evil Plan?

I saw a fox today ... it asked me if I wanted to play? Strange I thought. Yet I agreed it lead me to it's hole ask me in for a chat and a cup of tea. I said some lunch maybe?
His little eyes and the way he licked his lips gave the game away... he had planned his lunch well he intented that it be me.

50K on the bike today and it was so smooth some days the heart lungs and legs works like a fine watch or steam train today was a day like that. Lot of shit in the air and grit in my eyes ... but it is better then bus tube train car.

Must get on with my re building work ...

No comments:

Post a Comment